Wednesday 13 April 2011

Red Nose Wedding...

All wedding couples have their own reception table theme's, from the simple Table 1, Table 2 Table 3...to Footie Teams, Countries, Star Wars characters and the Seven Dwarfs and believe me I've seen my fair share. The Dwarfs must surely being the funniest or cutest (depending on your outlook) and from what I can gather, suggested by the Groom and accepted with open arms by the Bride who proudly told everyone it was her 'new' husbands suggestion! Guess who Snow White was?
Bring on Red Nose Day. A worthy charity many would believe and today's newly-weds took hold of the opportunity with both hands producing a bag of red-noses for all attending the day. Now I'm not a big fan of doing spot colour and thankfully the trend has moved on from earlier years. Although the odd one in the right place can and does look effective. That said, this was one of those occasions where I couldn't help myself.
Finally the strangest thing has happened whilst scribbling this snippet. Just starting to play on the radio is that infectious song from Monty Python and the life of Brian 'Always look on the bright side of Life'.
Need to buy a lottery ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment